Huegin was formed at the beginning of 2008. Starting with a diverse client base in Australia and New Zealand. Huegin now works from both Sydney and Brisbane providing advisory services throughout the Asia Pacific region, the Americas and Europe.
When working with Huegin the unique nature of your business will be reflected in the service we provide; we understand that each client knows their business better than anyone else.
While our consultants have in-depth knowledge of certain industries, we do not solely rely on this experience when advising our clients. We believe that the most successful engagement involves true partnership between client and consultant; combining the in depth industry knowledge already present within your organisation with the analytical rigour and innovative approach of our consultants.
We have dedicated ourselves to a small number of service offerings. Our commitment is to provide a first rate advisory service and that means remaining focused. We only do what we can do very well.
Four Guiding Principles
From the beginning the aim has been simple; provide great analytically based consulting to our clients. There are four principles to which we adhere:
1. We value our reputation for integrity
- We build long term relationships with our clients based on trust
2. Our capability is unique
- We have the methodologies used by the generalist strategy consultancies
- We have extensive knowledge of the industries that we serve
- We have the analytical and modelling capabilities used by the specialist functional consultancies
- We invest the time to conduct primary research and we regularly publish our thinking
3. We are always evolving
- We are on a continuous path of self-initiated improvement, striving to find better ways to help our clients
4. We are relentless
- We solve problems, we don’t stop until we have developed the very best solution for our clients needs
Contact Huegin to see how we can help solve your problems.
Accreditation and Certificates
Huegin Consulting is ISO 9001, Quality Management Systems certified. ISO 9001 which specifies the requirements for a QMS where the capability to provide a product and or service that meets customer and regulatory mandates needs to be demonstrated.
Member of the Asia Pacific Utilities Group