- Risk Services
- Self insurance studies to better understand risk exposures
- Maximum probable loss and maximum foreseeable loss valuations
- External review of a risk management system and the establishment of procedural guidelines
- Engineering risk assessment for fire safety
- Strategic risk management
- Benchmarking study to ascertain the suitability and adequacy of insurance programs
- Capital Program Decision Support
- Operations Improvement
- Key Performance Indicators: The Stakeholder-centric view
- Workflow improvement: Financial Services
- Workforce modelling to support facilities design
- Saving contract relationships by improving production performance
- Reducing the cost of maintaining an electricity network
- Helping builders to build: faster and more profitably
- Regulatory Support
The Huegin team, using the Hypothesis Driven Approach, conducted an in-depth analysis to identify the core issues affecting production.
Saving contract relationships by improving production performance
Facing the prospect of losing significant work to external competitors, and significant credibility with internal customers, this airline approached Huegin in a collaborative venture with one of their largest engine overhaul customers.
Despite substantial capital investment and unrivaled expertise, the client was unable to produce overhauled and repaired engines in sufficient numbers to satisfy their internal and external clients. They had tried to address the issue on nine separate occasions with both internal and external initiatives, to no avail.
The Huegin team, using the Hypothesis Driven Approach, conducted an in-depth analysis to identify the core issues affecting production. In this case, two of the more significant drivers were customer change requests and parts tracking, each requiring very different interventions. The most challenging intervention was that associated with changing customer behaviour, particularly in managing their own fleet of assets so that it was aligned with the inherent behaviours and limitations of the production process. To facilitate this improvement required Huegin staff to work closely with the client to improve their own operational planning regime so as to reduce unnecessary uncertainty.
This assignment enabled vastly improved performance from our clients facilities, restoring the relationship between our client and their customer.