- Risk Services
- Self insurance studies to better understand risk exposures
- Maximum probable loss and maximum foreseeable loss valuations
- External review of a risk management system and the establishment of procedural guidelines
- Engineering risk assessment for fire safety
- Strategic risk management
- Benchmarking study to ascertain the suitability and adequacy of insurance programs
- Capital Program Decision Support
- Operations Improvement
- Key Performance Indicators: The Stakeholder-centric view
- Workflow improvement: Financial Services
- Workforce modelling to support facilities design
- Saving contract relationships by improving production performance
- Reducing the cost of maintaining an electricity network
- Helping builders to build: faster and more profitably
- Regulatory Support
Tasked with developing business process, simulation and optimisation models so that opportunities for improvement in processing time could be identified and realised
Workflow improvement: Financial Services
The provision of financial services for capital equipment is an increasingly competitive undertaking. Fast processing turn-around-times are critical in establishing and maintaining a competitive advantage.
Our client had recently been acquired and merged with a bank by the parent company. The resulting workflows through the merged organisation included the requirement for manual intervention and relied upon two separate operating systems.
Huegin personnel were tasked with developing business process, simulation and optimisation models so that opportunities for improvement in processing time could be identified and realised. Huegin worked within the organisation to produce an integrated process, technology and human resource model that facilitated testing of options that best met the clients criteria before implementation.
As a direct result of this engagement the client realised significant improvements in processing turn-around-time whilst remaining a leader in customer service and risk management.