- Risk Services
- Self insurance studies to better understand risk exposures
- Maximum probable loss and maximum foreseeable loss valuations
- External review of a risk management system and the establishment of procedural guidelines
- Engineering risk assessment for fire safety
- Strategic risk management
- Benchmarking study to ascertain the suitability and adequacy of insurance programs
- Capital Program Decision Support
- Operations Improvement
- Key Performance Indicators: The Stakeholder-centric view
- Workflow improvement: Financial Services
- Workforce modelling to support facilities design
- Saving contract relationships by improving production performance
- Reducing the cost of maintaining an electricity network
- Helping builders to build: faster and more profitably
- Regulatory Support
Huegin brought a fresh perspective to the expenditure review process through the introduction of a cost analysis framework not previously seen in the energy industry
Regulatory determinations: A New Perspective
One of Australia’s largest energy distributors was faced with significant expenditure cuts in both the capital and operating programs following a regulatory review that recommended comprehensive cost reductions across large parts of the business.
With a very limited timeframe to establish a case against the proposed spending reductions, the client approached Huegin to assist in the development and delivery of their response to the regulator.
By first prioritizing the expenditure cuts in terms of business impact and defensibility the Huegin team were able to isolate those cuts that could be easily explained to regulator. The task then turned to rigorous analysis of the remaining cuts to determine the justification of the original forecast and the validity of the regulators proposals.
Huegin brought a fresh perspective to the expenditure review process through the introduction of a cost analysis framework not previously seen in the energy industry. By providing a cohesive campaign strategy and defensible analysis, Huegin was able to help the client achieve a far more favourable regulatory outcome.